Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Wish....

I wish there was a cure for PKD.....
I wish Jim could sit in his chair without falling asleep....
I wish Jim could eat a big 2" steak that he loves so much....
I wish Jim would never have to go through dialysis....
I wish Jim could sleep without a big fleece blanket covering him....
I wish it was a law that every deceased person's organs would be donated to someone in need....
I wish my blood pressure would come down....
I wish I could lose weight then maybe my blood pressure would come down....
I wish Jim didn't get gout and that the medicine he takes for it wouldn't make him sick....
I wish Jim had the energy he once had....
I wish Jim didn't have to go for blood work every month....
I wish Jim didn't have to have a fistula put in his arm in anticipation of dialysis...
I wish I was stronger....
I wish Lorraine was still here...

I wish wishes came true....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Karen,
You are so much stronger than you realize. So is Jim.
I wish Lorraine were still here, too.
Love, Nancy